- Do not have waxing services done within 24 hours of sun exposure or tanning.
- Do not have waxing service done if you are taking medication for acne (Retin A, antibiotics, acutane etc.)
- Do not have waxing services if you have had any mirodermabrasion, chemical peels or any skin treatment that has irritated the skin.
- Do not drink caffeine the day of waxing services.
- Hair needs to be at least ½ inch long and no longer than ¾ inch to be able to successfully wax.
- If you have sensitive skin, be sure to let the technician know.
- Ibuprofen taken one hour before waxing would be helpful for comfort.
- Due to the nature of the service children are not allowed in the room while bikini or Brazilian waxing services are being done.