- Do not have sugaring services done within 24 hours of sun exposure or tanning.
- Do not have sugaring service done if you are taking medication for acne (Retin A, antibiotics, acutane etc.)
- Do not have sugaring services if you have had any mirodermabrasion, chemical peels or any skin treatment that has irritated the skin.
- Do not drink caffeine the day of sugaring services.
- Hair needs to be at least ¼ inch long and no longer than ½ inch to be able to successfully remove.
- If you have sensitive skin, be sure to let the technician know.
- Ibuprofen taken one hour before sugaring would be helpful for comfort.
- Due to the nature of the service children are not allowed in the room while bikini or brazilian sugaring services are being done.